The Monimax 5600 from Nautilus Hyosung is one of the most advanced high-end lobby ATMs around. Customers will fall in love with the sleek exterior and ergonomic design, along with just how easy this machine is to use. Customers will also enjoy the quick transaction time offered, thanks to the top-of-the-line cash dispensing unit. Designed to be low-maintenance, the machine rarely requires replacement parts. The Monimax 5600 can be used on and off premise and is a prime product of our ATM Sales.
- From its 15-inch TFT LCD display to its Vacuum Fluorescent Display (VFD), the ATM is attractive and convenient for customers. Its innovative designs makes it stand out amongst its competitors.
- Thanks to its UL291 Level 1 and EMV Level 1 security compliance, as well as its two surveillance cameras, the Monimax 5600 is always secure and reliable.
- Enjoy various multimedia services via the fully web-enabled machine.
- Allow 24/7 access due to the high-capacity receipt journal and cassette
- System Platform: Windows XP
- Communications: TCP/IP with optional dial-up, BISYNC, SNA/SDLC, and X25
- Application Software: NDC+, DD912, and web-enabled
- Customer Display: 15.1-inch color TFT LCD
- Input Type: 4 x 2 function keys, 4 x 4 numeric keys, EPP, DES, T-DES, Unique Key, Macing, ADA Compliant, and optional touch screen
- Card Reader: Dip type card reader with optional motor driven card reader and EMV Level 1 and 2 compliant
- Cash Dispensing: 3,000 notes (up to 4 cassettes available), note by note rejection, and bundle retraction
- Printers: Graphic thermal receipt printer with optional journal printer
- Security: UL291 Level 1, mechanical combination lock, key lock, security camera, and optional electronic safe lock and KABA Mas Cencon safe lock
- Power Supply: AC 110 – 230V, 50 – 60 Hz
- Operating Environment: 32 – 104°F (0 – 40°C) and 25 – 86% humidity
- Height: 59.3 inches (1,505 mm)
- Width: 18.5 inches (470 mm)
- Depth 29.9 inches (760 mm)
- Weight: 969 pounds (440 kg)
- 15-inch LCD display
- Lead-through indicator
- Optional VFD
- Optional heater
- Intel Pentium Processor
- Product Brochure