The NH-1800 from Nautilus Hyosung is an upgraded version of the NH-1500 with more exciting features and options for customers. An affordable ATM, it is both stable and reliable, and it even features a topper that makes it more visible in crowded areas. Customers will enjoy its voice guidance system, its transaction guidance indicator, and the unit’s arrangement, which makes it easier to use.
- Every transaction is fast, accurate and secure, thanks to state-of-the-art technology that includes UL291 and VISA/PCI EPP-certified software.
- The NH-1800 is versatile enough for any business and any type of customer. It can hold up to 6,000 notes and provides a variety of price ranges. Specifications for the display and safe are customizable.
- This ATM is also flexible enough to work in any size space, thanks to its ergonomic design and small footprint.
- The 7-inch display and voice guidance system makes it compatible with all Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA) standards.
- System Control: ARM 9 RISC processor and embedded platform
- Customer Display: Wide 7-inch TFT Color LCD
- Communication: Dial-up with optional TCP/IP and wireless connection
- Input Type: 4 x 2 function keys, 4 x 4 numeric keys, VISA/PCI Encrypting pin pad, and ADA compliant
- Card Handling: Dip type card reader with optional IC card reader (EMV Levels 1 and 2)
- Cash Dispensing: 1,000 notes cassette with optional cassettes up to 4,000 notes
- Printers: Thermal receipt printer
- Security: UL business hour safety and dial lock with optional electronic safe lock and KABA Mas Cencon lock
- Power Supply: AC 110 – 230V, 50 – 60Hz
- Operating Environment: 40 – 95° F (or 5 – 35° C) and 15 – 85% humidity
- Height: 51.3 inches (1,304 mm) or 65.3 inches (1,660 mm) with sign topper
- Width: 15.7 inches (400 mm)
- Depth 22.8 inches (580 mm)
- Weight: 265 pounds (120kg)
- Highly visible sign topper
- Windows CE platform
- 8-inch color monitor
- Dip-style card reader
- Thermal receipt printer
- Multilingual capabilities
- Electronic journal
- Product Brochure