Both reliable and environmentally-friendly, the NH-2700 from Nautilus Hyosung is the ideal ATM for busy retail locations and business owners that just do not have the time for maintenance. Designed to run over an extended period, the machine rarely requires replacement parts. It is also weatherized so that it can be used outdoors. Some of its components may even help you cut back on your energy costs. Customers love the large display, as well as bonus features, like streaming news and weather updates.
- From paying bills and transferring funds to a top-up for your mobile phone, the NH-2700 is convenient and user-friendly, making it a customer favorite.
- Its low-energy LCD display and the longevity of its parts means the ATM is better for energy costs and the environment.
- An open architecture platform means future upgrades and modifications will be easier than ever.
- System Platform: Microsoft Windows CE
- Customer Display: 10.2-inch TFT Color LCD
- Input Type: 4 x 2 touch function keys with optional touch screen; PCI compliant EPP, T-DES, DES, RSA, optional RKT
- Security: Security camera, UL 291 business hours safe, UL Level 1 safe, mechanical combination lock, electronic lock, and KABA Mas cencon lock
- Cash Dispenser: 1,000 notes (drawer type), 1,000 notes cassette, and 2,000 notes cassette (up to three)
- Printers: Graphic thermal receipt printer
- Power Supply: AC 110 – 240V, 50 – 60 Hz
- Environmental Conditions: 32 – 104°F or 0 – 40°C; 20 – 85% humidity
- Height: 49.2 inches (1250 mm)
- Width: 15.7 inches (400 mm)
- Depth: 19.7 inches (500 mm)
- Weight: 264.5 pounds (120 kg)
- 15-inch illuminated topper
- Windows CE Platform
- Optional vibrating touch screen
- ADA compliant
- Dip-style card reader
- Thermal receipt printer
- Advanced graphics and user interface
- Streaming news and weather updates
- Changeable backgrounds
- Advertising capabilities
- Lead-through indicator
- Audio jack
- Optional barcode reader, fingerprint reader, and contactless card reader
- Product Brochure