The Monimax 5000 from Nautilus Hyosung is an efficient small footprint ATM known for its flexibility and functionality. Customer love its simple design, and thanks to its open architecture, it can easily be modified to suit your needs. The Monimax 5000 is ideal for lobbies and the retail industry.
- Several of optional features are available, depending on your customers’ needs. These range from a sign topper to a privacy filter on the display.
- The Monimax 5000 is compliant with the Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA).
- The machine is also multilingual with English, French, and Spanish available.
- Platform: Microsoft Windows CE
- Power Supply: AC 110 – 240V, 50 – 60 Hz
- Cash Dispenser: 2,000 note cassette with options for up to 8,000 notes)
- Card Reader: Dip type card reader with optional IC card reader
- Security: UL291 business hour safe, standard electronic lock, KABA Mas Cencon Lock, S&G Lock, and optional Level 1 safe
- Input Type: 4 x 2 function keys, PCI EPP, ADA compliant, and optional RKT
- Communication: TCP/IP, dial-up
- Display: 15-inch color TFT LCD with optional privacy filter
- Printers: Graphical thermal receipt printer
- Environmental Conditions: 28 – 104°F (0 – 40°C), Humidity 20 – 85%
- Height 54.4 inches (1,382 mm)
- Width: 18.1 inches (460 mm)
- Depth: 25.4 (644 mm)
- Weight: 617 pounds (280 kg)
- Audio jack
- Optional Topper
- EPP Illumination
- Retractable door handle
- Braille Keypad
- Electronic Journal
- Digital Receipt
- Supports three languages
- Thermal printer
- Product Brochure