These days, you can control so many things with just your phone. Imagine if you only needed to carry around a smartphone and nothing else. Cardless cash machine technology gets us one step closer to that reality. Cardless ATMs allow users to withdraw cash from a digital wallet using a secure app on a mobile phone — no pin required!
AtmMachines.com, LLC is proud to offer sales and placements of convenient, reliable cardless ATMs. Call us today at 1-866-295-2329!
Benefits of Cardless Automated Teller Machine Access
- Stronger security. Unlike physical cards that are susceptible to skimming, the ability to withdraw or use funds remains restricted within the secure app even if your mobile phone is misplaced or stolen.
- No additional cost to use. Withdrawing money from a cardless mobile app is just like using a debit card. As long as you’re using a cashless ATM that is within your bank’s network, you will not be charged any fees.
- Great for emergencies. You know that sinking feeling when you get to the cash register and realize you’ve forgotten your wallet at home? Cardless machines ensure you never have to feel that way again.
- It’s nice to travel light. Cardless cash machines give you the freedom to untether yourself from lugging around a hefty wallet everywhere you go.
How Cardless ATM Transactions Work
Many major banks and credit unions allow cardless cash access, including Bank of America, Capital One, Chase, Fifth Third Bank, and Wells Fargo. To use a cardless automated teller machine to withdraw from your checking account or savings account, you simply download a mobile payment app that is compatible with your financial institution and add your card information to your mobile wallet.
Some of the most popular cardless cash access apps include Apple Pay, Google Pay, and Paydiant. There are also mobile banking apps that are created specifically for certain banks, such as Wells Fargo’s Mobile Card-Free Access app and Capital One’s CashTapp app.
There are two different ways that cardless mobile apps handle cash withdrawals — with an app-generated code or through near-field communication (NFC).
- App-generated codes are the most common method and does not require a pin. When you request to withdraw money from your account, the mobile app generates a code — usually a QR code, though it can also be a numerical code. This code can then be scanned or entered into the ATM, which then authenticates your identity and transaction.
- Near-field communication (NFC) pulls up your phone’s digital wallet app when you tap your mobile device against the ATM’s contactless symbol. From the app screen, you can then select the card you would like to use and enter your pin to continue with the ATM transaction.
When to Use a Cardless ATM?
Cardless cash machines are great for a variety of situations in which you don’t want to carry a card.
Going on a long hike or spending the day at an amusement park, but don’t want to lug around a lot of extra weight with you? Visiting a beach or water park, but feel kind of nervous about leaving your wallet just sitting on your lounge chair? Cardless ATMs allow you to have easy access to your money if and when you need it.
Cardless machines are also a fantastic solution for parents who want to make sure their children have a secure, reliable way to access funds when they are not around. Due to their convenience and security, many middle schools and high schools are now installing cardless ATM technology on their campuses.
Cardless ATMs for Sale and Placement
If you are interested in installing a cardless ATM in your school or place of business, call us today at 1-866-295-2329 to learn more about how to acquire an ATM equipped with safe and reliable cardless cash access software.