When you’re organizing any kind of special outdoor event — whether it’s a concert, festival, trade show, expo or any other kind of large gathering outdoors — one of your biggest challenges is making sure your attendees have easy access to cash. Quite often, the event’s success hinges on how much money people spend and how much revenue your vendors can take in. Not all vendors can process credit cards, and if attendees start running out of cash, the last thing you want is for them to leave the event to find an ATM. In these cases, special event ATMs can make the difference between success and failure for your outdoor event.
Why Provide Mobile ATMs at Your Event
A mobile ATM machine is just as its name suggests: it’s a standalone machine that is designed for easy, flexible placement. By using mobile ATMs at your special outdoor event, your attendees can easily spot the nearest place to get extra cash — and studies show that most of the dollars withdrawn from these ATMs get spent at the event itself. This results in the following benefits:
- Increased profits for vendors. With easy access to cash and uninterrupted cash flow, vendors almost always make more money when ATMs are nearby. (This means they’re more likely to come back for your next outdoor event.)
- Increased attendee satisfaction. If event attendees run out of cash, they typically either leave the grounds to find an ATM, or they simply stop spending money. Either way, you’ve made it inconvenient for that attendee to be at your event, and less likely to come to the next one. ATM placement helps ensure a positive experience.
- Income boost for you. By working with a provider like National ATM, you will receive a percentage of the service charge for each transaction — and since lots of people will be using these machines, that can add up to a significant boost in revenue.
Advantages of Mobile ATMs
Strategically placed mobile ATMs offer many advantages with practically no down sides. Let’s look at a few of these features:
- Flexible placement. Because these machines are mobile, you can place them strategically for maximum exposure and foot traffic. If a particular location isn’t seeing enough traffic, you can move it.
- Weather proof. With outdoor ATMs, there’s no need to worry about rain or inclement weather; they’re designed to be used safely outdoors.
- Wireless capability. Mobile ATMs are designed to conduct transactions wirelessly, so there’s no need for phone line access. All you need is a power source.
- Stress-free. When you work with a provider like National ATM, these machines are placed and maintained at no cost to you. Just relax and enjoy the benefits of customer convenience and your share of the transaction fees.
Special outdoor events that offer mobile ATMs for their attendees typically see a dramatic increase in profits compared to the alternative. To learn how easy it is to include mobile ATM machines at your next special event, call National ATM Wholesale at 1-866-295-2329.